take it easy, so life will be

Menyadari bahwa saat ini saya hanya ingin membuat hidup saya terasa lebih fun, maka sayalah yang harus membuatnya seperti itu. It's no kidding, you are what you want, you are what you say, you are what you eat, and you are what you be.

11 December 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot! Blast!

Last night my faculty held local event called "FISIP AWARDS" 2010 :D
Like its name, it's about the awarding for all FISIP contingents for bringing achievements for the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences !!

I just dropped by to TeKo (Teater Kolam; place for many events in our faculty) when I realize that my communication fellas was there to watch the FISIP AWARDS, then I decided to stay, take a seat, and watch till the end.

It was a blast! I mean, all these days we've been doing school assignment, assignment, assignment, and like don't have time to take breath for a sec. And suddenly this FISIP AWARDS was in the house! hahaha, don't have to go anywhere, the party is near to us!

Time for picture-sharing!

the host buddies 


the crowd 


 ten2five!!!! woohooo!!




yeah! As you can see ten2five was coming and groove the night! :D yay! yay! They brought some new songs which are cool because the re-arrange some Indonesian folk musics and it's like wow! And also some of their old songs, especially the most important one: I will fly. Lol.

 I'd like to take more pictures but my camera seems uncooperative that night... screw it, I put down the camera and start to sing along like others! Woohoo~

Ten2five really ended the night with total blast!

Yeah!

Actually two nights before, we also had similar event called GeLas TeKo (Gelar Apresiasi Seni Teater Kolam), yeah and it was also a blast! We watched cabaret performance from our communication juniors and they're like totally awesome! Ubercool! We proud of you kiddos!

No comments: