take it easy, so life will be

Menyadari bahwa saat ini saya hanya ingin membuat hidup saya terasa lebih fun, maka sayalah yang harus membuatnya seperti itu. It's no kidding, you are what you want, you are what you say, you are what you eat, and you are what you be.

06 August 2009

tidur panjang dan wedding plan


Yeah,,, it's been about 1 month over since my last post. So... for the first time after long missing the blog, I start to write a wedding plan as a tag from my friends.

Here is the plan:


1. how old are you?
18 going on 19 (on August 19th)

2. are you single?
yes for now

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
about 27-28. I want to have a great career, be success girl, then having a great and mature family :)

4. do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
I don't know. Who he might be?

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
I want to marry someone wiser than me, and caring, lovable, romantic, and...love me.

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
My sister of course :) no doubt

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Mixed theme. I don't want abandon the tradition, but I want it in my way.

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Hmm... let's see... Prague will be lovely. That country really cost much, so we need to be rich of course (that's why I want to have success before married)

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
I want 200 invitations (each invitation is limited for 2/3 persons)

10. will that include your exes?
I don't know.

11. how many layers of cake do you want? layers of cake?
5 layer. I love prime number.

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
From day to evening will be lovely.

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
I haven't think about it yet. Maybe later.

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
fine dining. I want it like that, but still thinking about the possibility of fine dining wedding in Indonesia. We used to have a buffet wedding, I don't want to be like that. Hey, it is my wedding, my special day, so... it should be my pleasure, right?

15. champagne or red wine?
Champagne, the non-alcoholic one.

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after. I wanna getaway from all business' :D

17. money or household items?
money.

18. how many kids would you like to have?
I want twin, so I just have to make birth once. If it possible, I want twin boy and girl.

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
YES

20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS. AND MY SISTER :)

Yap yap... sesuai jawaban no.20, gw nge-tag ini untuk my sister Uzie, mba Mona, mba Naila, dan temen2 Yorkshire yang nge-blog! dan KAMU SEMUA YANG MEMBACA INI...hehehehehe...


No comments: