take it easy, so life will be

Menyadari bahwa saat ini saya hanya ingin membuat hidup saya terasa lebih fun, maka sayalah yang harus membuatnya seperti itu. It's no kidding, you are what you want, you are what you say, you are what you eat, and you are what you be.

05 January 2011

Hola, a brand new deco



Decoration is definitely my word for last few days. Well, I prefer to use that word instead of resolutions (for new year), and I feel more comfortable using that word.

Talking about decoration, I already said in the previous post that I will decorate my 2011 year with FUN :) yeah! That's for sure! You also can see that I re-decorate my blog page as well. And this decoration, I just want to make it more fun, yeah, really.

I deleted some widgets like the clock and the chatbox. Okay, it may feels annoying since people here are more likely to leave their blogwalking trace via chatbox. But, I made this decision since there are A LOT of SPAMs in my chatbox, and that make my chatbox more useless and more importantly, annoying. So, sorry that I have to remove it from my widgets.

I also deleted my blogroll, and link lists, I don't know why, but I just want to simplify the decoration here, and all I want is to be my posts to be viewed here. Sounds narcissistic? Haha, it's for fun anyway, like I said, fun, fun, fun, for this 2011! And that means... I will think more about myself, what I like, and what I want, above the others :p

Anyway, the decoration work wasn't only done here, but also in my real room :) yeah, finally after 6 hours I make up my room, and it... feels... better!

Hope the decoration will work, for the next next next 365 days of 2011!

No comments: