take it easy, so life will be

Menyadari bahwa saat ini saya hanya ingin membuat hidup saya terasa lebih fun, maka sayalah yang harus membuatnya seperti itu. It's no kidding, you are what you want, you are what you say, you are what you eat, and you are what you be.

24 March 2011

happiest semester


Akhirnya bisa melanjutkan membaca Tsubasa RC ^0^ CLAMP will always be my favorite manga-ka ever! Their works are very very must-see works!


Random picks from the book rent, found out that the story is sooo sweeeet! No regret at all! Can't wait to read number #3 which seems to be the ending part


NAKAYOSHI adalah bacaan wajib tiap kali terbit, hahaha. Walaupun isi-isi ceritanya naik-turun, kadang kurang oke, tapi sekalinya oke ya oke! Surprisingly romantic, lol


Best thing to read! No wonder they named it Reader's Digest. It really fulfill digest's needs of reading, even my friends love it at their first time reading.


After my decision to be back on track, I decided to watch animations from my favorite animation
studio: Studio Ghibli. I still haven't found some of old titles yet, like Howl's Moving Castle, Neko no Ongaeshi, and My Neighbor Totoro.


My other animations DVD picks. I bought them with many many many considerations that they have to be great movie to watch, lol. My favorites are Summer Wars and Toki o Kakeru Shoujo (Girl Who Leap Through Time).


DVDs I've been waiting for! Especially BECK. Too bad I have to postpone watching them until my mid-term test is over.

My favorite sweet snack ever <3 can't stand the melting vanilla cream of OREO. And Beng Beng is classic Indonesian version of 'mars bars', I prefer eat them when they're not in refrigerator because they taste better without freezing.

No comments: