take it easy, so life will be

Menyadari bahwa saat ini saya hanya ingin membuat hidup saya terasa lebih fun, maka sayalah yang harus membuatnya seperti itu. It's no kidding, you are what you want, you are what you say, you are what you eat, and you are what you be.

22 March 2011

my bad badmood mode

One thing I noticed today, and probably I already noticed long... long... long time ago. That I am scary when I'm in very..very..very bad mood.

Confession #1
"Lo kalo udah bete bener-bener keliatan deh"

Confession #2
"Gw nggak berani ngomong sama lo pas lagi bete"

Confession #3
"Bete lo tuh bener-bener membawa aura suram dan madesu ke sekelilinglo"

Their big question:
"Fik, lo udah / lagi nggak bete lagi, kan?"

Seriously? This is how it looks when I'm in a really really really bad mood alias "bete"

Don't ever take guts to talk to me, touch me at the shoulders,
or even look at me when I'm like this. *LOL



Yeah, I told you about the mood like every time. How mood really affect my blogging pattern, how I almost always put the mood as the reason of my laziness on writing constantly.

What an excuse, huh? *LOL


Well, in my defense, it is human to have such swinging mood, I know how reactive is my emotion especially lately when I feel everything is out of my willingness to happen, and that sucks which makes my mood even worst.

And the worst part is, people around me feels the dark atmosphere and I believe that sucks for them.

So, today I apologized to my fellas right after they questioning my mood, and I realize how bad I am when I'm in bad mood.

Noted for me: When in bad mood, don't go to the crowd.

Noted for you: Don't get closer to me if I am in bad mood, not every person can hold their frown and smiling instead when they in really bad mood.

Evaluation for me: Control your emotion! Apologize if it's already done.

No comments: